First Time Buyer? Moving House? Self Build? Switching Mortgage? Investor?
Free Mortgage Advice from Experienced Mortgage Lender to ensure:
- Quick Mortgage Approvals
- Most Suitable Mortgage Product (Interest Rates and Terms compared across Lenders)
- Smooth process from Mortgage Approval to Mortgage Drawdown
FSB Accountants is mortgage advisor and broker, authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Find our free Mortgage Calculator in our Resources
Mortgage Documentation Checklist
- Completed Application Form.
- Payslips for the last 3 months (PAYE workers).
- Signed and Stamped Salary Certificate (PAYE workers).
- Last years’ Employee Detail Summary from Revenue.ie - formally known as P60 (PAYE workers).
- last two years’ certified/audited accounts (Self-Employed).
- Last 6 months business bank account statements (Self-Employed).
- Other documents may be required if your business is not established for a full 2 years of if you are a sole trader or self-assessed (Self-Employed).
- Last 6 months personal current account statements.
- Last 12 months savings account statements showing build-up of funds.
- Statements showing your last 12 repayments for any existing mortgage/ loans.
- ICB Report (free on icb.ie).
- Identification documents and confirmation of address. This is usually a current valid Passport or Driving Licence and recent utility bill (within 3 months).
- Gift Letter where applicable (to show that a gift does not need to be repaid).
- Source of funds, this could include Government’s Help to Buy Scheme for First Time Buyers, evidence of inheritance or other source of funds that will contribute to the mortgage deposit.
- Confirmation of any rental income.
- Confirmation of Tax Affairs (For Self-Employed or if you have any non-PAYE income).
- If you are having your home built or making structural improvements: Your fixed price contract or detailed building costings.